The Declaration of Hajj Company Registration
Date: Sunday 02 April 2017
The Ministry of Endowments and Religious Affairs announces updating the data of existing Hajj companies on the following link (www.hajj.om?com=1) in the name of company user and for those wishing to register in new Hajj companies on the following link: www.hajj.Om/p/nc during the period from Sunday, 4 Rajab to Tuesday, 13 Rajab 1438 AH- corresponding to 2 - 11 April 2017 under the regulations and requirements contained in this Declaration:
- The applicant must be Omani Muslim residing in the Sultanate, knowing the rituals of Hajj and Umrah and having good conduct and morals.
- The applicant has not final sentence of imprisonment of a felony or a penalty for a dishonorable crime and honesty.
- The applicant must have at least one academic qualification such as Public Diploma (baccalaureate) or their equivalent.
- The applicant must be not less than 30 years and not more than 65 years.
- The applicant must not be prevented before from practicing Hajj unless the period of prevention has passed; and that he has not made an offense by transporting the pilgrims without the Ministry` license.
- The applicant has not been a partner in one of the existing Hajj Companies.
- The applicant must not be a staff member of the Ministry of endowments and Religious Affairs (with a grade or rewarding).
- The applicant must successfully pass the interview.
- The applicant must have a financial ability at a minimum of (12,500 OMR) allowing him to participate in the establishment of a company for transferring pilgrims.
- The number of applicants for registering one company must not be less than 4 persons; each of whom should meet the above conditions.
- The arrangement of companies` acceptance will be from the highest in the average of total interviews results scheduled for the partners, so that the average rate of their results is not less than 70% to enter the competition under the identifies need in each governorate.
- The partners who have been accepted to register their company must complete the registration procedures at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry so as to be Limited Liability Company in the second grade to transfer the pilgrims under the controls of Ministry of Commerce and Industry and mandated by the company`s director.
Any request submitted prior to this declaration, after the specified period or has not updated the attachments required above will be hold; and if any partner fails to comply the requirements mentioned above will be excluded.
God grants success